Saturday, November 9, 2013

Place an Order

I know this is a pain in the neck, but it's the only way to do it just now until I get a little more advanced.  (Stay with me - I didn't expect such a turnout!)  Click on the order form link below, download the file; it will come up as a Microsoft Word format that you can fill out.  Save it, send it to

randyneworleans@hotmail.com .

I'll send you my Paypal link and you can use plastic to finish out.

(DO NOT PUT YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD INFO ON THE FORM!!!  Wait for me to send you the link and do it through Paypal.)

~ OR ~

My snail mail address is on the form - you can make out a check or money order to Randy Bibb and send it via USPS.

Another (easier) option is to just email me what you want; I'll put your order in and send you the Paypal link.

Again, I know it's a pain, but for the moment it's the best I can do.  Creating an order/payment system in this day and age should be easy but OH, NO!!!!  But I'll keep researching and get it all figured out.

ONE MORE THING:  The last day to order and get it in by Christmas is Monday, Dec. 8th!  Time is fleeting...!

THANK YOU, ONE AND ALL!


CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM





No comments:

Post a Comment